Welcome to Technatiobh.com Thanks for visiting here.Updated on November 14, 2017: Added Oreo build to the list of Huawei P9 Lite B397/B398 Stock Firmware Collections. If you are looking for a smart mobile related site, yeah you are now in a right place/site. We work for all of you to improve your experiences & performances.Now I Want to Share Updated Stock Rom 100% Tested For Huawei P9 Lite B397/B398 this File Unprotected Don,t Worry. Download This File And Update Your Mobile. Huawei P9 Lite B397/B398 Face Any Problem Must Be Contact With Me & Comment.Here we share the official link to Download Huawei P9 Lite B397/B398 Nougat Update for the VNS-L31 variant.The firmware B397/B398 that rolled out for Huawei P9 Lite is based on Android 7.0 with company’s EMUI 5.0 which improves system security with Google security patches. Download Official Huawei P9 Lite B397/B398 Nougat Update files from below.
We just sharing links collection where you can download any Huawei firmware totally free of cost. Please let us know if any of link is dead or not works for you. Just leave your message in comments section below of this post if you have any problem regarding this post.
Download Huawei P9 Lite B397/B398 official stock firmware from the link here, and follow the provided flashing instructions to learn how to flash the stock rom.
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong.
The Huawei P9 Lite B397/B398 are both very beautiful devices, with an infinity display, meaning almost zero bezels. The phone is awesome and probably the best phone available in the market but still, if anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or bootloop, you can factory reset or Download Stock Firmware of Huawei P9 Lite B397/B398 By installing stock firmware on Huawei P9 Lite B397/B398 you can solve an issue like screen freeze, stuck in the welcome screen, boot loop issue or unbrick your phone.Covered in glass, and curved metal, both the devices are a pleasure to hold for extended periods of time.Micromax E453 are flagship devices from Samsung which is already available in markets.
What is a stock ROM/firmware?
The “stock ROM” comes installed on the phone or tablet, while a “custom ROM” comes from a third party. The custom ROM is either a uniquely modified OS, such as Cyanogen, or a stock version made available for older devices or for new devices before the vendor release date. See CyanogenMod. Flashing the ROM.When somebody is telling you to install the stock ROM while you are facing an issue with your phone, you may be confused, what is a stock ROM?. Stock ROM is simply the firmware which came from the factory, which means the firmware installed on your Note4 when you bought it.Now you might be thinking, I am not a technical person, so it will be difficult for me to install the stock ROM on my device, don’t worry it is as simple as picking an apple from it’s tree.
- Device – Huawei P9 Lite
- Model – VNS-L31
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B397/B398
- Build Number – VNS-L31C432B397/VNS-L31C432B398
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P9 Lite. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How To Flash The Firmware
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei P9 Lite and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Huawei P9 Lite B398 Nougat files from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
6) Now flash the second and third firmware file.
7) Wait until the process finishes.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.
How To Get You Device Into Recovery Mode:
Step 1: Install the ADB drivers on the computer along with the required USB drivers.
Step 2: Ensure to configure the ADB on the computer.
Step 3: Connect the handset to the computer using a USB cable and install the ADB drivers if needed.
Step 4: Ensure that the computer already possesses the required Android SDK platform directory. Navigate to the folder and open command prompt (Shift+Right click in the folder > open command prompt).
Step 5: Type adb reboot recovery and press enter in the command prompt window.
Step 6: The Huawei handset power OFFs and then boots into the Recovery Mode. Navigate to the required option or feature using the volume keys and confirming selective action using the power button.
How To Unlock Bootloader
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Install the ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and then restart if you already have the driver installed then skip this step.
3) Now create a Huawei id from this page.
4) After creating a Huawei id, fill out the detail on this page.
5) It will ask for a product identification code, (to know that dial * # * # 1357946 # * # *) fill the MEI code and submit.
6) Now you have unlock code. Save it for later use.
7) Now go to ADB and Fastboot installation directory open ADB folder and open the command window there by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder.
8) Now connect your phone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing “adb reboot bootloader”.
6) Type “fastboot devices” in command prompt and hit enter, it gives you serial numbers in return means your phone connect properly.
7) To unlock bootloader of Huawei Honor 5X, type “fastboot oem unlock unlock key”. Here replace unlock key with the key you got. For example “fastboot oem unlock 21084949302847″.
8) Above step will Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Devices. To restart the system type “fastboot reboot”.This is the complete guide of how to unlock.
Notice: Fast Backup Your Phone Important Personal Data When Flash Your Phone Erase All Data File. So Please Fast Backup Data And Flashing Your Phone Own Risk.
Rooting Warning: This is an update for Huawei P9 Lite B397/B398 which means you will lose root as soon as you install this update. You will again have to root Huawei P9 Lite B397/B398 to gain full system access and be able to install root apps again.
Important Note: These stock firmware packages are exclusively Micromax E453 only. Noting that each firmware build version starts with “Particular Model Number” which actually should match to the phone’s model number. Do not ever try use these firmware files in case you don’t really exactly knows where and how to use it. Use of these firmware files is entirely at your own risk!.If you couldn’t find what you’re looking for, then you are welcome to find it somewhere else. I’ve just put all up all together in one single page, as these files are very useful to fix yours Huawei P9 Lite B397/B398.
1) Download B398 Update for Huawei P9 Lite Dual SIM (VNS-L31C432B398)
2) Download B397 Update for Huawei P9 Lite Single SIM (VNS-L31C432B397)