How To Install Xiaomi Redmi 4X MIUI 188.8.131.52 Recovery stable Rom:
1. Make sure your device is running on latest MIUI 7 stable version.
2. Now download and save Xiaomi Redmi 4X MIUI 184.108.40.206 in your device.
3. Now open your device menu and launch the updater app.
4. Now click on the three dot menu (…). Which is at the top right corner.
5. Choose the option “Choose Update Package” .
6. Your device will reboot.
7. Congrats your device on the latest version.
How To Install Xiaomi Redmi 4X MIUI 220.127.116.11 Fastboot stable Rom:
1. You have to download Mi Flash tool.
2. Now download Redmi 4X MIUI 18.104.22.168 fastboot Stable ROM from the links given at the bottom.
3. Now open your device into fastboot mode. You can enable fastboot mode on your device by Pressing and holding (Volume Down+Power button).
4. Its time to connect your device with your PC VIA USB Cable.
5. Now extract the Fastboot ROM Ąle.
6. Launch Xiaomi Flash Tool application.
7. Now select the ROM of your device.
8. Now click on the Flash button and wait.
9. This will take some time.
10. Done. You device reboot automatically on the latest version.
MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM V22.214.171.124.MAMMIEA Full Changelog:
Optimization – Heating issues during charging (06-14)
Optimization – Low sensitivity in low light (06-14)
New – Earthquake alerts for Chile (06-14)
Optimization – Delay issues with incoming calls (06-14)
Fix – IP telephony appeared in global builds (06-14)
Fix – Duplication issues after importing contacts from a SIM card (06-14)
Lockscreen, Status Bar, NotiĄcation Bar
Fix – Ringtone issues with Dual apps (06-14)
Fix – SIM status page issues (06-14)